BELFORM (NIGERIA) LIMITED
BEFORE 1991 the Company traded on technical products for the Engineering construction industry especially in the Building sub – sector. We were merchants dealing on cement, iron and steel, cables, pumps, Air conditioners, plumbing materials etc. But from 1991 onwards, BELFORM was incorporated as a wholly-owned indigenous Private Limited Liability Company to conduct business in Nigeria.
Due to experiences gained over the years BELFORM has become a specialist firm in ENGINEERING, PROCUREMENT, CONSTRUCTION and INSTALLATION (EPCI) with core competence in Oil and Gas Services, Building & Civil Engineering works,
Civil & Building Construction
Mechanical & Electrical Services
Solar Energy Services
Sanitation, Environment & Water Supply
Oil, Gas & Energy Services
Our vision for the future is to be identified by Clients, Design Teams and our competitors, as the industry’s first choice contractor who always:
- Deliver projects to the highest standards of health & safety
- Continually differentiates ourselves from our competitors through superior management skills, professionalism, integrity and excellence.
- Anticipate and respond innovatively to Client requirements
- Provide proactive team members focused on delivery of goals
- Provide continuously improving sustainability commitments
- Foster close working relationships for the long term
- Value projects as highly as our Clients and is prepared to go the extra mile to deliver them.
To provide services that are affordable, reliable and safe for the improvement of the environment and life.